One of the first things a person notices about someone when striking up a conversation is his or her teeth. If you want to have perfectly straight teeth that give you confidence going into any situation, but you don’t want to struggle with the inconveniences of metal braces, then Invisalign might be the solution for you.
Advantages of Invisalign Over Traditional Braces
If you’re an adult, you probably don’t want the stigma of walking around with braces on. Not only do they look unseemly and tend to hold food in them, but they can also affect your ability to speak normally. On the other hand, you get the following advantages with Invisalign:
- Others may not even notice you are having your teeth treated.
- The aligners can be removed, making eating, brushing, and cleaning the aligners easier.
- Doctors visits are usually further apart.
Why Does Invisalign Cost More?
Any type of clear aligners will cost more than metal braces due to the convenience alone. However, Invisalign will fluctuate in price based on the following:
- How severely the teeth are misaligned – expenses are higher for those with more serious defects.
- Where you live – braces may cost more in densely populated cities.
- Practitioner experience – less experienced practitioners may offer discounts to draw in customers.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
It doesn’t take a lot of searching to find many positive reviews of Invisalign. However, your dentist will help you weigh the pros and cons and determine if this is the right decision for you. At Dens in Dente, we offer Invisalign and many other cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to help you straighten and brighten your smile. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, contact us today by calling 02 8399 3661.